[RASMB] 17th Symposium on Analytical Ultracentrifugation&Hydrodynamics

Alexandra Solovyova Alexandra.Solovyova at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Jun 6 10:11:13 PDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform you that the registration deadline for
AUC&HYDRO 2008 has been extended until June, the 30th. If you plan to
attend the meeting please make the organisers' life easier and
register in time!!!
Please download the registration form as a word document from
http://conferences.ncl.ac.uk/auc2008/Registrationform.html
(at the bottom of the page) fill it and return in back to me...
The payment details are now on the web-page.
For further details and updates please visit:
http://conferences.ncl.ac.uk/auc2008/index.htm
We have agreed the publication of meeting proceedings in special
issue of the European Biophysical Journal  - so please let me know if
you intend to publish there and bring a ready manuscript with you to
the meeting.

If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to seeing you in Newcastle!

Alex Solovyova