[RASMB] DSC questions

Rong-Rong Zhu rrzhu at adnexustx.com
Wed May 21 11:50:18 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I am very new in the DSC field and I have a few questions that I thought
someone here will be able to help me.

1) Has anyone run DSC with Manitol in the formulation buffer?  Are there
any potential problems associated with manitol?

2) Has anyone run DSC of pegylated protein?  Do you expect high Tm and
more transition temperatures for pegylated protein vs non-pegylated
protein?

Many Thanks,

Rong-Rong