[RASMB] Broken XLA Mono

John E Harlan john.e.harlan at abbott.com
Wed May 21 11:46:42 PDT 2008

FYI-

Last I knew Skip was at a company called Technical Alternatives, a third
party provider of service for a variety of lab equipment.

John Harlan

"John Burgner" <jburgner at purdue.edu>
Sent by: rasmb-bounces at rasmb.bbri.org
05/20/2008 10:03 PM

        To:     "'John Gunther'" <jrg at mywdo.com>, <rasmb at rasmb.bbri.org>
        cc:     (bcc: John E Harlan/LAKE/PPRD/ABBOTT)
        Subject:        RE: [RASMB] Broken XLA Mono

John,
I had the same thing happen with our old XLA.  I was able gently shake the
monochromator while holding it in a horizontal  position and get the
filter out of the light path.  If you can locate Skip Perry, who was a
long-time Beckman service  man, he might be able to help out.
John