[RASMB] peptide in DMSO (2)

Leech, AP apl3 at york.ac.uk
Tue Apr 29 07:05:45 PDT 2008

Sorry, I should have looked up the paper referenced by Arthur
in the archives before writing (Richard F Tester, Trushar Patel
& Stephen E Harding (2006) "Damaged starch characterisation by
ultracentrifugation" Carb Res 341 130-137). They used the
interference optics with 8 mg/ml starch solutions. Perhaps
someone could comment on whether more dilute solutions would
be usable?

Andrew