[RASMB] intensity issues

Leech, AP apl3 at york.ac.uk
Mon Apr 7 03:34:57 PDT 2008

Hi Borries,

Your plot gives the intensity as a function of scan number; it would
be interesting to see whether the period of the fluctuation is a
constant time (implying some slow cycling process in the machine, maybe
cooling or vacuum?); or related to speed or interval between scans
(perhaps implying some kind of curious timing problem).

Do you know if the period changes at different speeds?

Best regards,

Andrew