[RASMB] Lamp Diagnostics

John Gunther jrg at mywdo.com
Sat Apr 5 06:34:48 PDT 2008

Borris,
I believe it's because there is a windowless cell. Often I run the holimum oxide cell which has a 3krpm speed limit.
Then I do a wavelength scan on the holimum oxide cell.
Also you would have to wait for a 50u vacuum, and wait until it gets to 60k to do the test.
You can do the 3k test without a 50u vacuum. It takes only a few minutes.
So actually you get done faster @3k.
John Gunther