[RASMB] questions on heteroanalysis software

Ling Hee Ming, Sharon linghm at imcb.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Apr 2 03:17:22 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I just started using the heteroanalysis software to analyse my
sedimentation equilibrium data not too long ago so I'm afraid I'm going
to ask some trivial questions. What is the units for the calculated
presented by the software or the concentration which I prepared? Also,
what is the units for K? I have fitted my data to the Monomer-Nmer model
and the K value is huge.

Thanks in advance!

Sharon

Note: This message may contain confidential information. If this email has been sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Thank you.