[RASMB] Sedimentation coefficient of human serum albumin monomer and good protein standard with well established s value

walter stafford stafford at bbri.org
Sun Dec 23 13:38:51 PST 2007

Jack et al.

You must integrate the spectrum between the wavelengths indicated in the
paper in order to get sufficient precision. A simple OD measurement at
one wavelength will definitely not do. If you do that carefully, and
with a sufficient number of replicates, it works as advertised. In fact
it is the low sensitivity in the red region that led us to resort to
integration.

Walter