[RASMB] Viscosity of D2O

Mattia Rocco mattia.rocco at istge.it
Wed Sep 5 00:34:53 PDT 2007

Hi Jim,

as I have reported in the Supplemental Data in our 2005 Structure paper
describing SOMO, you may find tabulated viscosity data for D2O over a range
of temperatures in:

Matsunaga, N., and Nagashima, A. (1983). Transport properties of liquid and
gaseous D2O over a wide range of temperature and pressure. J. Phys. Chem.
Ref. Data 12, 933-966.

Hope this help!

Cheers - Mattia

Dr. Mattia Rocco
Proteomica
Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro (IST)
c/o Centro per le Biotecnologie Avanzate (CBA)
IST c/o CBA, Largo Rosanna Benzi 10
I-16132 Genova, Italy

Phone: +39-0105737-310
Fax: +39-0105737-325