[RASMB] UltraScan Workshop AG Broadcast

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Tue May 29 07:32:32 PDT 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Starting on May 31st, 9 AM Central Daylight Time we will begin
broadcasting the annual UltraScan workshop over AccessGrid. Anyone is free
to join.  The workshop schedule and the AccessGrid connection information
is posted on the UltraScan website (http://www.ultrascan.uthscsa.edu). The
workshop will last through June 5th. If you would like to join the
workshop via AccessGrid we ask that you please register on the website at:

http://www.ultrascan.uthscsa.edu/workshop/register.html

AccessGrid connection information can be found at:

http://www.ultrascan.uthscsa.edu/workshop/accessgrid.html
http://www.accessgrid.uthscsa.edu/

You will need AccessGrid version 2.4 and vncviewer installed to participate.

This broadcast will be instead of the regularly scheduled AccessGrid seminar,
so there will not be a seminar on June 7th.

If you want to test your AccessGrid connection before the workshop we ask
that you contact Jeremy Mann today at jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu.

Regards, -Borries