[RASMB] Error in interference scan acquisition

Jeff Lary jeff at spin6.mcb.uconn.edu
Mon May 21 04:00:22 PDT 2007

Kristian,
It looks like the radial calibration has been corrupted somehow.  You're
getting an infinite value (+INF) for the cm/pixel and you're getting
"not-a-number" (-NAN) for the first radius, and then infinite (+INF) for the
second radial point.  I don't remember whether the pixel column values that
are used to calculate the magnification are stored in the cal_parm.cal file
or somewhere else.

Sorry that I can't be more helpful,

Jeff Lary
Biotechnology Center Unit-3149