[RASMB] Optics check

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Thu Apr 5 10:44:14 PDT 2007

Mitra,

This is the check I recommend you run to make sure your optics are
properly aligned and tuned. Your system doesn't seem to be.

If this results is obtained after cleaning the lamp and windows I would
suspect a problem with your monochromator. I think it is time to call
service. What you describe does not sound like a well-functioning machine.

-Borries