[RASMB] V-bar of DHPC

James Lear lear at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri Mar 30 12:22:38 PDT 2007

Chi-Yaun

I've measured the Mw and vbar of DHPC micelles in 20mM acetate pH4 at
25 deg C using AUC equilibrium interference scans over a range of
different densities (using D2O) and globally fitting the data to a
single species equilibrium model.  I got a vbar of 0.865 and micelle
Mw of 9688.  Hope this helps

Regards,
Jim Lear