[RASMB] Flow through centerpieces?

Leech, AP apl3 at york.ac.uk
Wed Jan 17 04:01:16 PST 2007

Hello all,

I would be interested to know if anybody has opinions on
the two-hole flow through centerpieces. Are they significantly
better than the one hole, or would I be better thinking about
Walter Stafford's meniscus matching design, for best quality
of data for velocity experiments?

With best regards,

Andrew Leech

--
Dr Andrew Leech                   *  Laboratory Manager
Technology Facility               *  Molecular Interactions Laboratory
PO Box 373,  York  YO10 5YW       *  Email : apl3 at york.ac.uk