[RASMB] sednterp values

Tom Laue tml at cisunix.unh.edu
Wed Dec 6 09:28:27 PST 2006

Hi-
Sednterp uses a polynomial fit of the tabulated viscosity (and density)
data, and the error in the fit may exceed the effect on the viscosity at
low concentrations. The maximum error in the fit is provided in the
database. If the effect on the viscosity is less than this error, I
would either: a) not include the MnSO4 or MgSO4 in the calculations or
b) go to the tabulated values (older CRC handbooks, or the international
critical tables are now available on line) and calculate the viscosity
increment.
Best wishes,
Tom