[RASMB] AUC Upgrade

John Philo jphilo at mailway.com
Tue Nov 14 09:03:44 PST 2006

Wendel,

I certainly agree that when you pay that much for an upgrade it should work
correctly, and I suggest you raise this issue with Margie Rogers,
Centrifugation Business Manager at Beckman (mrogers at beckman.com). Beckman
had not detected this problem in their own testing because they don't ever
actually run samples in the machine, and one empty hole looks the same as
another!

In the meantime, ask your service engineer to install an older version of
the firmware and GUI. I had the same problems when my XL-I was installed in
January, but have not seen them since they switched to GUI version 5.6 and
firmware version 3.21 (dated July 18 '05).

John