[RASMB] Frictional ratio of two touching spheres

Jacob Lebowitz lebowitz at helix.nih.gov
Tue Nov 7 14:19:37 PST 2006

Dear RASMB'er,

Re Karel's query below, there is an old reference, The Translational
Coefficient of Proteins by Teller et al. Method in Enzymology Vol.
61, pp. 103-124. This presentation covers the issue raised below. I
am quite sure that there are far more recent papers covering this
topic but I had Vol.61 on my office shelf.

Jack