[RASMB] Model E nostalgia

Richard M Thomas rthomas at mat.ethz.ch
Tue Sep 19 17:01:00 PDT 2006

There's seems to be a lot of interest in Model E ephemera.
I haven't, so far, been able to locate the original Spinco advertising
literature (although I should still have it somewhere - and will keep
looking) but I have found both 1961 and 1964 editions of the instruction
manual, as well as, oddly enough, a Model H manual. If anyone has any
interest in these (or parts thereof) I'd be happy to make appropriate
copies. In the meantime, I've copied an an annotated illustration of the
Model E from the 1961 manual to accompany the  photographs circulated
recently. I have also, of course, scanned the only scientifically
relevant part of the 'Summary of Operation' poster (1964) which I hope
will be treated with all the gravitas it deserves.
I'll be sending these to the dedicated antiquaries among you
individually, but they could be deposited centrally, if there's space
somewhere. If anyone else wants copies, please let me know.

Has anyone ever properly catalogued a wedge window collection (+ holders)?
Regards
Richard
(Full poster available for self-assembly)