[RASMB] XLA run at 37 degrees

Trushar Patel stxtrp at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 12 11:09:54 PDT 2006

Dear all,

I have done experiments at 30C using XL-I and it worked superbly.

Regards,

Trushar

Trushar Patel
PhD Student
National Centre for Macromolecular Hydrodynamics
School of Biosciences
University of Nottingham
Sutton Bonington
LE12 5RD, UK
Tel: +44 115 9516149(Lab)

E-mail : stxtrp at nottingham.ac.uk
www: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ncmh/students/trushar.html
>>> "Christine Ebel" <christine.ebel at ibs.fr> 05/12/06 6:37 PM >>>
Hello,

I have a bad experience with my unique run at 37°C.

I had oil condensation.

In consequence, for this run, and all the experiments after, (until the
Beckman man came and washed everything) even if I washed the filter, where
consensation was obvious, interference was unusable: it become noisy (very
noisy) after about two hours of run.

The problem is not so obvious with absorbance.

I am curious to know at what temperature we can run using interference
optics.

Christine

Christine EBEL

Institut de Biologie Structurale UMR 5075 CEA-CNRS-UJF

41 rue Jules Horowitz, 38027 Grenoble Cedex 1, France

Tel (33) (0) 4 38 78 96 38; Fax (33) (0) 4 38 78 54 94

christine.ebel at ibs.fr

 <http://www.ibs.fr/content/ibs_eng/presentation/lab/lbm/ebel.htm>
http://www.ibs.fr/content/ibs_eng/presentation/lab/lbm/ebel.htm