AW: [RASMB] Working with toluene

Claus Urbanke urbanke.claus at mh-hannover.de
Tue Feb 21 01:16:32 PST 2006

Dear Thomas,

I did sedimentation equilibrium in Toluene and n-Hexane several years ago.
Judging from the data sheet I refrained from using epon centerpieces but
rather used Kel-F mantled Aluminum centerpieces and had no problem with
swelling or distortion. These centerpieces have been in the prodiction line
of Beckman with part # 331420 many years ago.

Hope this may help

Claus

Prof. Dr. Claus Urbanke

Medical School Hannover