[RASMB] AUC reproducibility

pjgb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk pjgb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 05:03:00 PDT 2005

Dear Mircea,

We regularly repeat analyses of aggregating macromolecular samples,
frequently from a different preparation, and find that the results are
reproduceable.  (Indeed, we regard this as a requirement for publication of
any analysis.)
If they are not, I want to know why not, as it typically means that some,
previously unknown, factor is uncontrolled.

Yours,

Jo