[RASMB] Temperature calibration

Arthur Rowe arthur.rowe at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 22 06:12:00 PST 2004

Hi Everyone

This is just a quick mail to indicate that if it is generally acceptable, I
am willing to co-ordinate a set of trials along the lines that have been
talked about. We would be willing from this lab to ship out a standard
solution for analysis, pre-diluted and with solvent sample also so that no
further manipulation beyond loading cells and running them to a defined
protocol would be required.

I have a list of people who have kindly indicated their willingness to
participate. Any additions, please?

And finally, this will - again if the arrangement is acceptable - be an
'early 2005' task, as I intend to take a little time off for Christmas and
the New Year. For which festivities I wish you, one and all, the very best
of enjoyment!

Arthur

--
Arthur Rowe