[RASMB] Centrepieces - thanks and thanks again

David Hayes hayes at bbri.org
Fri Dec 17 10:54:00 PST 2004

Hi Andrew, Ariel, John et al,

Thanks again for posting this conversation about centerpieces on RASMB.  I
recently cleaned some cells in which the centerpieces were very difficult
to remove.  The cooling off procedure worked very well -- they just slid
right out.  I was just about ready to look for the plastic coated
hammer.  I will try to store these particular centerpieces dry to see if
that alleviates the tight fit.

David Hayes