[RASMB] precision limit in quantifying protein aggregates by sedimentation velocity with Sedfit

Steve Shire shire.steve at gene.com
Sun Oct 24 20:36:00 PDT 2004

Yi-Ming,
      Yes we have made similar observations. We are in the process to
determine if this is a problem specific to our instrument or whether
this is a limitation with the current status of the technology. I am
away from Genentech until Oct. 27, and will try to get back to you with
additional details after my return.
             Steve