[RASMB] questions

Peter Schuck pschuck at helix.nih.gov
Mon Aug 16 09:53:01 PDT 2004

Hi Tongpil,
the error message you get is usually caused by either a too high number for
the "resolution" setting in c(s) [I rarely use more than 200, usually
less], or if you are using a model with close to linear dependent (i.e.
redundant) species.
With regard to your other question on the fitting limit -  you do have to
manually set the green line away from the meniscus (the red one) to exclude
data in the range of optical artifacts, but not further.  You can find a
visual example of this in the step-by-step tutorial
http://www.analyticalultracentrifugation.com/tutorial_loaddata.htm
Hope this helps,
Peter