[RASMB] Re: RASMB digest, Vol 1 #319 - 5 msgs

medakachou ls890067 at ndmctsgh.edu.tw
Thu Jul 15 11:20:01 PDT 2004

Dear RASMB,

I attached a pdf file (distribution.pdf) containing c(s) distribution plot
at high and low protein conecentration. The parameters are included, also
the rmsd, f/f0, residual bitmap. p = 0.68 and the resolution is 250 (smin to
smax is 0.1 to 25). Thanks everyone's comments and suggestion.

Chi-Yuan Chou
PhD student, the Institutes of Life sciences, National Defense Medical
Center, Taipei, Taiwan
e-mail: r6243023 at yahoo.com.tw
Lab homepage: http://www.enzkin.org/