[RASMB] teaching materials on sedimentation?

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Fri Jul 9 16:16:00 PDT 2004

Dear Jeff,

you might find some of my handouts from my last workshop we had here
in San Antonio useful for teaching sedimentation. The workshop handouts
can be found at:

http://www.ultrascan.uthscsa.edu/workshop-062004/updates.html

(click on updates to get PDF files).

I have also some course materials and homework examples available at:

http://www.demeler.uthscsa.edu/biophys_chem/

Finally, my UltraScan software has simulation modules that I use in
teaching.  They simulate velocity experiments, equilibrium experiments,
approach to equilibrium experiments, and self-association. I find that
simulating experiments per software is often quite helpful to illustrate
various sedimentation concepts.

Let me know if you need further information.

Regards, -Borries
---
Borries Demeler, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Dept. of Biochemistry, MC 7760
7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78229-3901
Voice: 210-567-6592, Fax: 210-567-1136, Email: demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu