[RASMB] Change of IP numbers and possible email interruption

Walter Stafford stafford at bbri.org
Tue Jun 22 15:05:01 PDT 2004

Hi RASMBers,
	I will be changing the ip numbers of the rasmb email and web
servers tonight and tomorrow. For those of you who may be maintaining
host tables, we will change from 65.36.92.206 to 141.154.92.206 for
the email server and also the web-server. The webserver is
www.rasmb.bbri.org using the same numbers.

There may be an interruption of email service during this period.  It
will probably take 24-48 hours for the various domain name servers
around the world to get updated.

Walter Stafford
Walter Stafford
mailto:stafford at bbri.org