[RASMB] torque wrench spare part

pjgb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk pjgb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 15 12:02:33 PDT 2004

Dear Joris,

Before the current Beckman torque wrench, when they still supplied the ones
where one had to read the pointer over a scale while torquing up the cell,
I went to see our Mechanical Workshop.  They had no problem finding me a
torque wrench from their tool catalogue, which was cheaper than even the
then Beckman product (and much cheaper than the current one) and has done
the job for the past 8 years.
I suggest that you follow the same route.

Jo

--On Tuesday, June 15, 2004 4:31 pm +0200 Joris Beld