[RASMB] Re: RASMB software archive

Walter Stafford stafford at bbri.org
Tue May 4 14:49:01 PDT 2004

Hi Andrew,

The RASMB software site has been moved. Try from the new server ( I
put a message at the top level but you tried to go in below that)

http://www.rasmb.bbri.org/rasmb/

Sorry for the confusion

the main entry point point to the RASMB is now at

http://www.rasmb.bbri.org/

Walter

p.s. Please let me know asap if you have any more problems.

>Hi Walter,
>
>I tried to get onto the RASMB software archive today via the website,
>and got a rejection:
>
>550 %RMS-E_PRV, insufficient privilege or file protection violation:
>dka200: [ANONYMOUS.RASMB.RASMB_HOMEPAGE$5NHTML]
>
>I was using Mozilla 1.6, but Netscape seems to have the same problem.
>I presume there has been a disk failure or reorganisation at your end.
>I didn't need to download anything (was looking for a URL to give
>someone else).
>
>Apologies if this is the n-th time you have been informed,
>
>Andrew Leech
>
>--
>** My vacation auto-response doesn't cease till 6pm tonight - please
>ignore it if you send mail to me before then - Andrew **
>Dr Andrew Leech                   *  Laboratory Manager
>Technology Facility               *  Molecular Interactions Laboratory
>Department of Biology (Area 15)   *  Tel   : +44 (0)1904 328723
>University of York                *  Fax   : +44 (0)1904 328804
>PO Box 373,  York  YO10 5YW       *  Email : apl3 at york.ac.uk

Walter Stafford
mailto:stafford at bbri.org
direct dial:    617-658-7808