[RASMB] Centerpieces

Walter Stafford stafford at bbri.org
Wed Apr 21 22:31:00 PDT 2004

At 11:15 AM +0100 4/21/04, Samantha Jones (PRION) wrote:
>Hello everyone
>I am looking to buy some more two sector centerpieces, maybe the new
>flow through (two filling holes per sector for easier in situ
>cleaning) or synthetic boundary centerpieces to aid meniscus
>matching.
>My query is has anyone tried out the flow through centerpieces, are
>they any good and is there an alternative (and cheaper) supplier
>than Beckman?
>
>Thanks
>
>Samantha Jones
>MRC Prion Unit
>Institute of Neurology
>Queen Square
>London
>WC1N 3BG

Hi Samantha,
	Both types of centerpiece are available through Tom Laue at
CAMIS at the University of New Hampshire:  see their web site
http://camis.sr.unh.edu/

Meniscus matching CP's should be available soon as well. I am having
some made with special channels just for that purpose.

Walter
Walter Stafford
mailto:stafford at bbri.org
direct dial:    617-658-7808