[RASMB] MacNonlin for OS X (or anything close)

Peter Schuck pschuck at helix.nih.gov
Mon Apr 12 12:54:00 PDT 2004

Dear RASMB,

for those working in the Windows environment, there's also the possibility
to fit sedimentation equilibrium (self-association and hetero-associations,
global analysis, multi-wavelength, Monte-Carlo analysis, noise
decomposition etc.) with SEDPHAT.   This has been significantly extended
over the two last years.

The software can be downloaded from
http://www.analyticalultracentrifugation.com/sedphat/sedphat.htm
where there's also detailed help system.  Some of the new capabilities for
sedimentation equilibrium have been described recently in Analytical
Biochemistry
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15003564

Peter

P.S. Regarding Borries' comment about Ultrascan sedimentation velocity
analysis, I'm not completely sure how much similarity the Mw distributions
of Ultrascan really have with the c(s) distributions in SEDFIT.