[RASMB] Concentration factors

Peter Schuck pschuck at helix.nih.gov
Fri Feb 20 14:47:00 PST 2004

Ann,
I'm not sure what kind of sedimentation model you are using and what
software.  In sedphat, you need to know molar extinction coefficients of
your protein (at least at one of the observed wavelengths).  The
concentrations for the interacting models are then specified in micromolar
concentrations, and the binding constants are in molar units.  More
details about this are on the sedphat help website.
Peter