[RASMB] Holgers Mem-Prot. question

Ewa Folta-Stogniew stogniew at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 17:32:00 PST 2004

How about running SEC with LS/RI/UV detection using
computed ext. coeff. It does work nicely (not always-
depends how well is the sample equilibrated) and the
apparent dn/dc (and amount of detergent present on the
peptide chain) can be determined from RI and UV
traces.

Please see slides 38-48 at:

http://info.med.yale.edu/wmkeck/biophysics/Final_10_25_02a_Wyatt.pdf

Also in published form at: