[RASMB] (no subject)

Yi-Ming_Li at hgsi.com Yi-Ming_Li at hgsi.com
Fri Feb 13 11:18:01 PST 2004

Hi:

I am runing sedimentation velocity experiment. I would like to know when I
should "start method scan" if I am going to use "Sedfit" to analyse the
data.  Should I start method scan during the acceleration stage or start
method scan after the rotor speed reach the set speed. Sedfit can "include
the acceleration phase of the rotor into the modeling by clicking on
start method scan in the acceleration stage?

I would appreciate very much if someone can help me for this question!

Thanks!

Yi-Ming Li