[RASMB] why use different loading concentration for sedimentation equilibrium

Lin Fang lfang1 at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Jan 14 17:13:00 PST 2004

Thanks all.

I have another question as I need to incorportate more concentration.
and need to compare my wild type sample and mutant sample. so
theoretically need to run them at the same time. Therefore, I
consider use the 6 channel cell. To use this do I need to change the
speed and loading volume? Thank you.

Lin