[RASMB] partial specific volume of a glycosaminoglycan--"HEPARIN"

yandemin g904276 at oz.nthu.edu.tw
Wed Nov 26 04:51:00 PST 2003

Dear RASMBers,

    Could anybody kindly let me know the partial specific volume
of a glycosaminoglycan--"HEPARIN", or the place to look for? Protein-heparin complex exp. use it.
The 3D structure is too big as an appendix, and it is on PDB, PDB number=1HPN, a fullysulfide-heparin. Can I estimate the V-bar value?

     I would really appreciate any help on this regard
     Thanks in advance
Best regards!
                                                                                               Odysseus
                                                                                               Department of Bioinformation