[RASMB] partial specific volume of decylmaltose

john.e.harlan at abbott.com john.e.harlan at abbott.com
Fri Nov 21 15:39:00 PST 2003

Fumio-

Partial specific volume of octylglucoside is 0.859 (Reynolds & McCaslin
(1985), Methods in Enzymology, 117:41-53)

Partial specific volume of decylmaltoside is 0.795.  I determined this for
my thesis work using density measurments at several detergent
concentrations using a Mettler/Paar density meter (DMA 01 C).

Regards,

John Harlan

Fumio Arisaka <farisaka at bio.titech.ac.jp>
Sent by: rasmb-admin at rasmb-email.bbri.org