[RASMB] Chervenka centerpieces

Leung, Iris K [R&D/1005] iris.k.leung at pharmacia.com
Mon Jul 14 17:57:00 PDT 2003

Dear RASMB members,

Does anyone have a machinist drawing or close up detailed photograph of a
Chervenka centerpiece?  Beckman no longer makes them.  I would like to use
the info to modify a double sector centerpiece into a Chervenka centerpiece.
I believe the latter has 3 small holes to the upper right of the sample
sector for layering solvent onto the sample at the start of a sed.
equilibrium run.

Thanks,
Iris

Iris Leung PhD
Biotechnology and Genomics
Pfizer Global Research and Development
Mail zone AA 2i
700 Chesterfield Parkway W
Chesterfield, MO 63017-1732
636-247-5846
iris.k.leung at pfizer.com

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the
sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer.