[RASMB] XLA/computer communications

lelj at interchange.ubc.ca lelj at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue May 13 12:51:01 PDT 2003

Hello,

I do have some comunication problem with my instrument, or better I should say that almost everytime I turn the computer on the software never "communicates" with the XLA. I use the software to switch from Comm 1 to Comm 2 exactly as the Beckman engineer suggested and this turn on the flashing thunder. In my case it always work and I have never had any other problem.
My insturment was installed last august, so I guess it is not a software problem!

barbara