[RASMB] Looking for Les Holladay

Kathryn Howard kjh2 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Apr 17 16:10:00 PDT 2003

Hello Everyone.

I am currently using Les Holladay's programs to analyze data. I have
a number of questions to pose to him about the programs .  Does
anyone have current contact information for him?
The email address that I have seems to be inaccurate.

Thank You for your time.

--
Kathryn J. Howard
Research Assistant IV

   Excellence can be attained if you Care more than others think is wise,
Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is
practical, and Expect more than others think is possible."

  -Author Unknown