[RASMB] Help

ospivey at bmb-fs1.biochem.okstate.edu ospivey at bmb-fs1.biochem.okstate.edu
Tue Apr 8 12:40:01 PDT 2003

Dear Guozhou,

    I suspect that someone does know this density.  However, if they
don't, you will be able to assume that the density is only
significantly different from that of water if the total solute
concentration is "quite" high.  I and others could give you still
better  estimates based on similar electrolytes if the density
HEPES, is not known, but I think it will be known by others.  In
fact, I think Borries Demeler's program has a lot of these data, but
we would also need to know the exact composition and concentrations
of ALL solutes in your HEPES buffer

Best wishes,
Olin