[RASMB] no digital camera

Lustig ariel.lustig at unibas.ch
Tue Mar 18 07:36:00 PST 2003

Dear Chris, dear  colleagues,
I'm the "last"in all the tricks people now -a -day use with computers . Gia
told me that with  >>Control<< and
  >>Print screen<< he pasted  it in
a  Graphic-program  "without  a  digital-camera". He had longtime the
intention to add a page-copy function. Thanks for your proposal too !
It was really nice that  you show quasi identical  values  from  Origin
and  Segal. It is clear that, as you wrote, if there  are  "low mass
contaminate" the answer will not always be the same. This is exactly
the  baseline problematic we like
to overcome using  biological substances  not always purificated that Segal
as we  think  chose the better basel-evel. In
your first  sample , knowing  nothing  about contamination , at  least  I
was able  to choose a better correlated part
and a lower mass part that also John Philo  described like such one.
....yours ....ariel