[RASMB] v-bar PSS

Henryk Eisenberg Henryk.Eisenberg at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Feb 12 09:27:00 PST 2003

>    Hi,   Can someone provide me with the partial specific  volume of
>polystyrene sulfonate (including a reference)?   Cheers in advance,   Dr.
>Jasper Michels Oxford University Dyson Perrins Laboratory email:
>jasper.michels at chem.ox.ac.uk

TWO REFERENCES FOR THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE REQUESTED:

1) W.R. Carroll and H. Eisenberg, Narrow Molecular Weight Distribution
Poly(styrenesulfonic Acid). Part I. Preparation, Solution Properties, and
Phase Separation, J. Polymer Sci. Part A-2, Vol.4,599-610 (1966)

2) A. Raziel and H. Eisenberg, Excluded Volume Study of Potassium
Polystyrenesulfonate- Potassium Chloride Solutions, Israel Journal of
Chemistry, Vol. 11, Nos. 2-3, 183-199 (1973)

I HOPE THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.