[RASMB] Open BS/MS Position

Blasie, Cheryl [CNTUS] CBlasie at CNTUS.JNJ.COM
Wed Feb 5 12:09:01 PST 2003

Good afternoon, everyone.

We have a position in the Bioanalytical Characterization group at Centocor
for the biophysical characterization of drug molecules.  Centocor, a wholly
owned subsidiary of Johnson and Johnson,  is a leading biotech company in
the production and manufacture of monoclonal antibodies.

We are interested in performing biophysical analyses on all products
currently in development using the following techniques: analytical
ultracentrifugation, circular dichroism, differential scanning calorimetry,
dynamic laser light scattering, UV/visible/fluorescence spectrometry.
General protein analysis skills such as SDS-PAGE and HPLC are also
desirable.  Some of these techniques will also be utilized in the evaluation
of stable formulations for our products.  Our goal is to compile a complete
package of information describing the molecule's hydrodynamic properties,
conformational integrity, and conformational stability.

For more information, please feel free to contact me through the information
given below.  Please forward this message to anyone who may be interested.
Best regards,
Cheryl Blasie

Cheryl A. Blasie
Centocor, Inc.