[RASMB] GST aggregation

mmorris michael.morris at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Sep 23 20:20:01 PDT 2002

Dear John,

Try the following article which describes GST dimerisation (by
chromatography and the analytical) and the polymerisation of GST fused
to leucine zipper motifs.

Riley LG, Ralston GB, Weiss AS, "Multimer formation as a consequence of
separate homodimerization domains: the human c-Jun leucine zipper is a
transplantable dimerization module", Protein Eng 1996 Feb;9(2):223-30

Erratum in:Protein Eng 1996 Sep;9(9):831

Yours, Michael