Fwd: [RASMB] Sapphire windows

Dr Lyle Carrington l.carrington at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Thu Nov 14 18:29:01 PST 2002

>Hi Kristian

Have you tried scanning the windows, rotating a small angle then
scanning again and repeating this until you have done  360 degrees.
This is a lot of trouble but you might find one or more sweet spots
in the windows. We purchase our windows from Victor Kyburz AG in
Switzerland and do not seem to have your problem.

Cheers

Lyle Carrington