[RASMB] standard for sv

Marcelo Nollmann marcnol at chem.gla.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 10:26:00 PDT 2002

Hi everyone,
I am doing sv experiments on a dna-protein complex (complemented with
se), and then trying to identify the species by using hydro to model the
s-value that the possible architectures of the complex would have. I am
mainly analysing the sv data with sedfit (using c(s) analysis). I was
wondering if it was possible to
use a non-reactive standard either in a different cell or mixed with the
sample that would let me have more certainty on the s-values coming out
of the analysis. I thought of obvious things like lysozyme or bsa, or
maybe latex beads. Does anybody have any experience on this? I would
really appreciate any help or reference to previous work. (I am sorry if
the question is too naive)
Thanks a lot in advance,
Marcelo Nollmann
Glasgow University

--
 "He decidido enfrentar la realidad, asi que apenas se ponga
 linda me avisan"