[RASMB] Beckman data acquisition software (4.5) and Windows 9 8

Chin, Christopher cchin at utmb.edu
Thu Sep 12 15:20:01 PDT 2002

John,

In a complete unrelated subject.  I use your DCDT+ to do a lot of my SV data
analysis. Sometime I want to repeat the experiment that I have done a while
back.  However when I pull out the old print out report, no where in the
report can I find the experimental condition that was used at the time, e.g.
rotor speed, temperature.  I have to go back to look for these experimental
condition in my raw data files.  It is rather inconvenient.  I am wondering
can you insert these useful information into your future update of DCDT+ so
it will show up on the DCDT+ print out.

Thank you.

Chris
Christopher Chin
Manager, XLA-Analytical Ultracentrifugation facility
Sealy Center for Structural Biology
HBC&G, 5.134 MRB.UTMB, Galveston,Tx 77555-1055
cchin at utmb.edu, 409-772-1693, efax 708-585-1920