[RASMB] single species fit to heterodimer system

D.Schubert schubert at biophysik.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Jul 9 04:39:00 PDT 2002

Dear Joel,

why not use a two-component model: a 9.5 kDa component (which, in particular with a
1:1 mixture, probably would fit the mixture of the components quite well), and one of
19 kDa ? I think resolving A(r) into these two components would not be too
ill-conditioned and could give you all the answers you want to get.

Regards,
Dieter